Sunday, July 19, 2009

More photos!

See, I'm starting to make up for my lack of blogness! Two posts in a week! HA!

The weather here has been absolutely flawless, so we've been trying to take advantage of it by getting outside as often as possible. Over the weekend Laura (one of my RA friends) was out of town and let us borrow her car, since James can drive a manual. So, being the creative and spontanious spirit that he is, he planned a surprise roadtrip for Helen (another RA friend) and I.

*collective 'awwww'*

So all in all it was a day well spent, with good music, good conversation, a good drive for James to enjoy, a good picnic dinner and the most amazing beach in NZ! Well, the most amazing one that we've seen so far...

And, as promised, a documentation of our journey. :)

http://picasaweb.google.com/alicia.james08/RoadTripToSomewhere#

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! I cant believe you wrote TWO blogs and I missed it by just days!!!! my faith is renewed and my dedication to check regularly again initiated!

j.matson said...

Lol you're cute.