Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Compromise

Hear ye, hear ye, all readers of my blog, (of which there are probably 3 so I dont feel too much pressure to to update all that often, especially when one of the probable 3 blogs about everything I would say anyway)...

In light of my apparent blogging tardiness, I propose a compromise.

Although James may in fact be more timely with his blogs, I propose that I am much more prompt in the sharing of photographs than he has proven to be. Thus I propose that between the two of us, we are able to keep our 3 or so regular readers content with both written and visual accounts of our adventures.

In light of this, I present to you all a link that will reveal a world of visual wonderment and oddity.

Behold! Pictures!

http://picasaweb.google.com/alicia.james08/RecentHappenings#

*And thus peace was restored to the land*

3 comments:

j.matson said...

Well, if you actually posted more than, say, twice, people might actually check if you've written by principal. But alas, you do not, so we do not.

Vicious, Vicious cycle.

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting on your facebook too, because alas I have become a failure in watching your blog.

a.matson said...

Fear not, Alicia - I have not abandoned you! I check your blog at LEAST every week. *Smile* You have not been forgotten, fair one!:) And, your statement about posting pics more often is completely true. James fails at that. Miserably.:) So, I'm glad that though you may not be a faithful blogger, we can rely upon you for photos. YAY!