Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Answered Prayers

Hello to everyone!

I wanted to thank you all for your prayers regarding my floor allocation as a Weir House RA. God has been absolutely faithful and blessed me with G floor in the new aclohol-free wing, Te Whanau.

The situation with TW is unique in that there are 50 residents divided among 3 floors. One of these floors does not have an RA. Essentially, the whole of TW is my responsibility (along with my new team-mate Hugo, who was assigned to I floor above me.) Between the two of us, we are expected to be RA's for the whole of Te Whanau and not just the floors to which we have been assigned. It is an important task and not without challenges, but I'm very excited about working in a closely knit team with Hugo and with a more intimate community of residents.

So again, thank you everyone for your prayers! I greatly appreciate all of your support!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

God so rocks, what a great answer to prayer. We will continue to pray for your success sweetie.

Janella said...

I think it's awesome!

a.matson said...

Yay! Yay especially for the alcohol-free part of life. Does that mean no more crazy late-night wild drinking parties outside your window? I hear you've got a pretty sweet set-up with the flat and all. Yay! I'm so excited for you! I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job. I'll be praying!